Just for fun – a low syn way to make jelly swweets!
Sugar-free jelly, and gelatine make Haribo style sweets which are very low syn. I couldn’t resist buying these lego style moulds to make some Slimming World sweets! It’s a nice easy way to have some ‘sweets’ without piling up the syns and they are fun to make and taste lovely (memories of being a kid and eating the jelly cubes before they were made into jelly!). Lego jelly moulds are £7.99 on Amazon (if you sign up to a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime it’s free delivery too Amazon Prime free trial)
Just for fun- a low syn way to make jelly sweets!Syns: 3 for the whole batchPrint Recipe
- 2 sachets Hartley’s sugarfree jelly
- 2 sachets gelatine usually found in the cake aisle of the supermarket
- Optional 1 Muller Light (free flavour)
- Add 1 jelly sachet and 1 gelatine sachet to 140ml of boiling water. Mix until dissolved. Pour into moulds. Pop into the fridge to set (about 2 hours)
- Repeat with the other jelly sachet.
- Additional Info
You can add a yoghurt layer to make a 2 tone effect in the sweets. If you want to do this, half fill the moulds with the first batch of jelly mixture, wait for 15 minutes to set slightly, then add a muller light into the 2nd batch of jelly mixture, and fill the moulds.
Tried this recipe?Mention @the_slimming_foodie or tag #theslimmingfoodie!