Just for fun- a low syn way to make jelly sweets!
(depends on moulds used)
depends on moulds
Sugar-free jelly, and gelatine make Haribo style sweets which are very low syn. I couldn’t resist buying these lego style moulds to make some Slimming World sweets! It’s a nice easy way to have some ‘sweets’ without piling up the syns and they are fun to make and taste lovely (memories of being a kid and eating the jelly cubes before they were made into jelly!). Lego jelly moulds are £7.99 on Amazon (if you sign up to a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime it’s free delivery too Amazon Prime free trial)
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 sachets Hartley's sugarfree jelly
- 2 sachets gelatine usually found in the cake aisle of the supermarket
- Optional 1 Muller Light (free flavour)
- Add 1 jelly sachet and 1 gelatine sachet to 140ml of boiling water. Mix until dissolved. Pour into moulds. Pop into the fridge to set (about 2 hours)
- Repeat with the other jelly sachet.
- Additional Info