Perfect accompaniment to lots of dishes- a super-garlicky and naughty tasting dip/dressing that is fat free.
This stuff is so good! It’s gorgeous with lots of things, in particular I love it with sweet potato wedges, falafel, skinny chicken nuggets and cous-cous salads. It tastes amazing. But don’t eat it if you have a date or a job interview the following day- it’s seriously garlicky!
I adapted this from a recipe from one of my favourite ever cookbooks Leon’s ‘Ingredients and Recipes’
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 egg and 1 egg white free-range
- 200 ml fat-free natural yoghurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- Crush the garlic into a bowl, and sprinkle half the salt over.
- Add in the egg and egg white and beat well with a fork
- Stir through the yoghurt, and finally add in the lemon juice and remaining salt.