If you want to stay as low syn as possible with a roast, or sausages and mash, this is the one for you!
- 1 onion (peeled and quartered)
- 300 ml boiling water
- 1 beef oxo cube
- 1 red wine stock pot (from Tesco’s- substitute for a tbsp red wine vinegar if you can’t get one)
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 carrot (peeled and roughly chopped)
- Chuck everything in a pan, bring to the boil, and then simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Use a hand blender or food processor to whizz up!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes