The quickest and easiest way to make crispy chicken, and it tastes so good!
Syns: 2 per portion
- 4 free-range chicken thigh fillets
- 1 egg
- 20 g rice krispies (finely crushed (pestle and mortar/food processor/plastic bag and rolling pin))
- salt and pepper
- low calorie cooking spray or spray oil (extra syns on SW)
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Dip the chicken into the beaten egg and then roll to coat in the crushed rice krispies
- Place on greaseproof paper on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper and spray with cooking spray
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy on the outside and cooked through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes