A light and fresh hummus
- 1 tin (400g) chickpeas (drained)
- 100 g frozen peas (defrosted)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fat-free Greek yoghurt
- small handful fresh mint leaves ((about 10 leaves))
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor or mini chopper.
- Blend until the hummus has a smooth consistency, if it seems a little dry then you can add a bit more yoghurt to loosen it up.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes