A simple breakfast of porridge oats layered with yoghurt and mixed berries that can be made the night before.
Healthy Extras: B
- 40 g Rolled porridge oats
- 200 g fat free yoghurt (if you aren’t using a flavoured yoghurt, you may want to add some sweetener or honey)
- 2 handfuls mixed frozen berries
- Put one handful of berries into the bottom of your jar/bowl
- sprinkle over half the oats
- spoon over half of the yoghurt
- Repeat, so you have another layer of everything
- Pop into the fridge and leave overnight for the magic to happen!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: easy
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: overnight oats, frozen fruit, yoghurt, oats