These are so quick to do and make a great snack, lunch or picnic food.
Healthy Extra: A
- 6 slices wafer thin ham
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp quark
- 2 mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 40 g reduced fat cheddar (grated)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Use a bun tin, and spray 6 of the holes with Frylight.
- Cut each piece of ham into 4, and layer around each bun hole to create a ‘case’ without any gaps for the mixture to fall through.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork, beat in the quark until all mixed in, then add the mushrooms and the salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mix into the ham cases, sprinkle the cheddar over the top and bake for 20 minutes.
You can mix up the filling of these as much as you like! Add peppers, sweetcorn, chopped asparagus- whatever you have in the fridge!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes