Delicious, freshly baked syn-free (or very low syn) pizza using your Slimming World healthy extras!
Healthy extra A & B
- 1 packet wholemeal bread mix (Asda Chosen by you or Aldi The Pantry Crusty can both be a healthy extra B at the time of writing)
- 1 batch of my Best Ever Pizza sauce (see above for link to recipe)
- cheddar or mozzarella cheese (healthy extra portion for 1 person is 30g cheddar, or 50g mozzarella)
- Any pizza toppings of your choice- mushrooms (peppers, jalapneos, chicken….)
- Make up the bread mix according to packet instructions, and divide the dough into 60g portions (obviously you can make bigger pizzas, just make sure you syn the extra dough!). I freeze any dough that I am not using in portions wrapped in clingfilm
- Roll your chosen amount of dough into a ball, and then roll into a nice thin base. Pop onto a pizza tray, or just a baking tray if you don’t have a pizza one (crispier base from a pizza tray though)
- Spread over my syn-free best ever pizza sauce, and sprinkle with your chosen amount of cheese. Top with any chosen toppings. (If you don’t have time to make the pizza sauce you can just use tomato puree and sprinkle over some oregano)
- Bake at the top of an oven heated to 180c for 8 minutes
These are also lovely cold if you want to batch cook for lunches and there is lots of scope for adding lots of speed foods as toppings!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes