A delicous sweet and sour chicken
Syns: 2 per portion
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into chunks)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of cider or white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 small red pepper (seeds removed and then finely diced)
- 120 g tinned or fresh pineapple (cut into small chunks)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Stir fry the chicken in Frylight for 5 minutes in a frying pan
- put the pineapple, pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato puree, orange juice and sugar into a small pan, stir well, and bring to the boil.
- Add about 4tbsp water, and then use a hand blender to fully puree the sauce.
- Add the chicken, and allow to simmer in the sauce for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes