Lovely crispy chicken nuggets!
Syns: 2 per portion
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into chunks)
- 1 egg
- 20 g rice krispies
- Low calorie cooking spray (I used Groovy Food Company coconut oil spray for these ones)
- Salt and pepper
- Crush up the rice krispies in a small bowl with the end of a rolling pin
- Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl
- Spray a baking tray with low-calorie spray
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg, then roll in the crushed rice krispies and place on the baking tray
- When all of your chicken is on the tray, season it with salt and pepper, and then spray generously all over with low-calorie spray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180c until golden brown
If you haven’t used your HEA for the day, some parmesan grated into the rice krispie mixture is lovely in these.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes