A lovely crunchy coated, indulgent tasting kiev
Syns: 2.5 syns per kiev
Healthy Extra: A (1/2)
- 1 good-sized chicken breast
- 3 Dairylea Extra Light triangles
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 small handful parsley (finely chopped)
- 15 g Rice Krispies (finely crushed)
- 1 egg (beaten with a fork)
- Crush and gently fry the garlic in Frylight for about 45 seconds, not letting it brown.
- Mix the garlic with the chopped parsley into the Dairylea.
- Slice the chicken across the middle lengthways and spoon in the cheesy garlic mix, gently pressing the chicken back down around it.
- Dip the chicken into the egg to coat, and then roll in the crushed rice krispies.
- ut onto a baking tray that has been sprayed with Frylight and season with salt and pepper. Spray all over with Frylight and bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.
If you don’t want to have any syns, you could use your Healthy Extra B brown bread to make breadcrumbs for the coating.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes