Tasty low syn cookies for when you just need something warm and baked!
Syns: 2 (for half of the batch)
- 80 g porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- zest of 1 orange
- 35 g finely grated carrot
- 1 tbsp milk
- In a food processor or mini chopper, whizz the oats, baking powder, egg, date nectar, cinammon, salt, orange zest and milk together until well combined.
- Stir through the grated carrot
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment, spray with Frylight and dollop the mixture on with spaces inbetween. I made 6 from this amount.
- Spray the top of the cookies with Frylight, and bake at 180c for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes