Healthy but delicious breakfast for 2
Syns: 1.5 per portion
- 60 g porridge oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 10 g flaked almonds
- 2 eggs
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 4 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract/vanilla bean paste
- low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix together the oats and baking powder and then mix in the egg, yoghurt and vanilla extract.
- Stir through the blueberries
- Spray a small oven proof dish with low calorie cooking spray, and spoon in the mixture.
- Place the flaked almonds over the top of the mixture, and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown on the top and cooked through in the middle
Please note that if you are eating these on their own (without extra yoghurt/fruit/maple syrup) you may want to add a little sweetener or maple syrup into the mixture before baking- this recipe doesn’t produce a very sweet cake.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes