Cranberry sauce is so easy to make- try this very simple recipe!
Syns: 3 per portion
- 300 g fresh cranberries
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 100 g brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Heat up the orange juice, orange zest and sugar together until simmering, to dissolve the sugar
- Add in the cranberries, stir well, add in a pinch of salt and cover.
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Allow to cool slightly, and transfer for a jar. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes