A sweet way to your healthy extra B!
Sometimes you just need something a bit different, and I think this banana sushi is a sweet idea to make yourself a plate of something pretty! You could either use the Weight Watchers Love Fibre wraps, white and wholemeal, or you could use a slice of brown bread rolld flat with a rolling pin. There’s a lot of scope for using lots of superfree fruit to make up a very pretty plate of food!
A fun sweet treat!Syns: 4Healthy Extra: BPrint Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1 Weight Watchers Love Fibre white & wholemeal wrap
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- Fruit to decorate
- Spread the Nutella over the wrap to fully cover
- Roll the banana up tightly in the chocolate covered wrap
- Slice up thinly and carefully plate up
- Decorate the plate with other attractive bits of fruit
Tried this recipe?Mention @the_slimming_foodie or tag #theslimmingfoodie!