A delicious and healthy way to enjoy Norwegian salmon- the salmon is glazed in an orange and sweet chilli dressing which bursts with flavour, placed on ginger noodles and a bed of fresh lemony courgette this is a delicious and simple way to enjoy fresh salmon.
Syns: 1.5 per portion
- 2 Norwegian salmon fillets
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 courgette
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 nests of noodles
- Coriander to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Zest and juice the orange (put half the zest aside for garnish)
- Mix together half the orange zest, 1 tbsp soy sauce and the orange juice
- Place the salmon fillets on parchment paper in a baking dish, and pour over the glaze, making sure the fillets are fully covered. Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Using a potato peeler, ribbon the courgette, and squeeze over the lemon juice, set aside.
- Peel and grate the ginger, and mix together with 1tbsp soy sauce.
- Cook your noodles according to the packet instructions. Once they are cooked, drain and toss with the soy/ginger dressing. Divide into bowls. top with the ribboned courgette, and then place a salmon fillet on top of each
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining orange zest, and chopped coriander.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes