A quick and easy mug cake to keep you on track!
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- 1/2 tbsp Flora Light
- 1 tbsp self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon powdered stevia (sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp chocolate sprinkles
- pop the milk and Flora Light into a mug and microwave for about 10 seconds, so the margarine melts
- stir in 3/4 tbsp choc shot, then the vanilla extract, baking powder, flour, egg and stevia and mix well with a fork, breaking down any lumps.
- Microwave on high for 60-70 seconds. This should be long enough, but give it a quick poke to make sure it’s springy and not squishy, and if it isn’t quite done, give it 10 second bursts until it is.
- Drizzle the remaining choc shot over the top and cover with chocolate sprinkles. Eat while warm
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes