This is such a simple recipe, but so full of flavour- it just tastes amazing!
Syns: 2 per portion
- 455 g dried spaghetti
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1–2 tsp dried chilli flakes (depending on your love of chilli!)
- 400 g peeled raw prawns
- 1 small glass (125ml white wine)
- 6 sunblush/sundried tomatoes (50g blitzed in a blender, or very finely chopped)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls of rocket (roughly chopped)
- Cook your spaghetti in a large pan of salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat Frylight in a large frying pan and toss in the garlic and chilli. As the garlic begins to colour (be very careful not to let it start to burn!), add the prawns and sauté them for a minute
- Add the white wine and the tomatoes and simmer for a couple of minutes until the liquid has reduced a little.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it in a colander. Toss the spaghetti in with the sauce, and pour in the lemon juice
- Add half the chopped rocket, and season with salt and pepper
- Divide between 4 plates and sprinkle with the grated lemon zest and the rest of the rocket leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes