Not a healthy treat, but an easy and tasty way to make a lovely present for someone special!
Syns: This is a treat, consume mindfully!
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 400 g milk chocolate (broken up)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Pop the slow-cooker on low, pour in the condensed milk, and add the chocolate and butter.
- Leave cooking for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes
- After 2 hours, pour the mixture into a square cake tin (or a loaf tin for a thicker result) that you have lined with greaseproof/baking paper
- If you are decorating with anything (smarties, mini eggs etc) sprinkle these over now.
- Leave to set overnight (it takes a while to reach the right consistency).
- Turn out of the tin and cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours