Sometimes you just need a muffin, even if you’re onSlimming World
These Rolo muffins have a lovely little treat in the middle- a gooey, melted rolo. At 2.5 syns each they are a guilt-free indulgence. We all know that a ‘real’ cake is going to taste better, but if you want a cake experience without synning too much then these are worth a try!
Sometimes you just need a muffinSyns: 3 per muffinPrint Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 1 sachet caramel Options hot chocolate 16g
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 10 rolos 1 packet
- 1 cup sweetener
- Beat the eggs, vanilla and sweetener with an electric whisk until light and fluffy
- Fold in the flour, Options, and cocoa powder and combine thoroughly
- Spray a muffin tin, or cases with Frylight and divide the mixture equally between 10 cases
- Bake at 180c for 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven. and lightly press a rolo into the top of each cake
- Bake for a further 6 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @the_slimming_foodie or tag #theslimmingfoodie!