This has that perfect flavour combination of garlic, chilli, lemon and seafood – makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Syns: 2 per portion
- 150 g linguine
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (or 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped)
- 125 ml white wine
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g crab meat (tinned or fresh)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 5 sprays low calorie cooking spray
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat low calorie cooking spray in a small frying pan over a medium heat, add the spring onions, garlic and chilli and fry for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the wine and bubble for 1 minute.
- Turn down the heat, add half the lemon zest and the lemon juice and crab meat, and stir to combine. Season to taste, then add to the cooked pasta and mix well. Divide between 2 pasta bowls to serve, sprinkling over the remaining lemon zest as a garnish.
The perfect salad to accompany this is rocket with baby tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes