A creative use of your Healthy extra B oats- eat warm with a cup of tea without the guilt!
Syns: 5 for the whole batch
Healthy extra: B
- 40 g oats
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 12.5 g dark chocolate chips
- zest of 1 orange
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, and spray with a little Frylight
- Use a teaspoon to drop the mixture onto the baking tray allowing a little room around each one so they don’t all run into eachother
- Bake at 180c for 15 minutes (have a little peek after 10 to check they aren’t already done)
You could use some extra syns to add some sugar, or more chocolate if you want to make these more of a treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes