An easy way to make your own Chinese style bbq pork at home!
Syns: less than 1 per serving
- 1 pork tenderloin fillet
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp rice wine (shaoxing)
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tsp red food colouring
- In a dish (or in a large sealable food bag) mix up all of the ingredients apart from the pork
- Add in the pork fillet, and squish around in the marinade to make sure it is fully covered.
- Marinade overnight (ideally) or for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 180c. Remove the pork fillet from the marinade, spooning a little of the marinade over the top.
- Place the pork fillet onto greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Spray with Frylight and then roast for 25 minutes
- Once cooked, allow to rest for 10 minutes, before slicing thinly to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes