If you want something that’s really going to fill you up until lunch, this is the one!
Healthy extra: B
- 40 g Porridge oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt
- 1 dessert spoon self-raising flour
- low calorie cooking spray
- Use a hand blender or mixer to whizz all the ingredients up well
- Heat a good, non-stick frying pan or pancake pan with low calorie cooking spray, and pour in the mixture
- Use a spatula to loosen around the edges of the pan, and when golden brown on the underside, Spray the top with low calorie cooking spray and carefully flip it over using 2 spatulas
- Cook until the underside is golden brown
I chose not to add sweetener into my mix as I’m not keep on the flavour, but if you want it a little sweeter you could add a couple of tablespoons. You could also make this into a savoury pancake for lunchtime- lovely with some garlicky mushrooms!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes