This is so easy to throw together and is super-satisfying to eat!
Syns: 0.5 per portion PLUS syns for sausages- on average around 2 per sausage
- 8 reduced fat sausages
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme (or a teaspoon of dried)
- 2 red peppers (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 2 portobello mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- A large handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin butter beans
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Throw the veg, sausages and thyme into a large baking tray
- Mix together the honey, oil and balsamic vinegar and pour over
- Stir around to thoroughly coat everything, and then pop into the oven for 35 minutes.
- Give a good stir, and add in the drained butterbeans, again stirring around to coat in the balsamic glaze.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes in the oven, and then serve.
Perfect served with green salad. I also like to add a bit of sriracha onto mine, or if you like a kick to start with, add some dried chilli flakes in to start with.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes