I’m road-testing Tefal’s Actifry Genius in their Spin Class challenge- what will the Gear of Goodness reveal!!
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post with Tefal
The Actifry is a fantastic bit of kitchen equipment, and you can cook a huge variety of dishes in it in just one pot! I’ve been trying out the Actifry Genius- it’s a smart cooker with 9 automatic settings that adjust the stirring, cooking and temperature control to make sure that each meal is perfectly cooked! The Actifry Genius also has a 1.7kg capacity which can feed up to 8 people- perfect for a family or entertaining a group of friends!
As we head into Autumn we start to think of healthy and hearty dishes to cook. The Actifry can make a huge range of fried food with 99% less added fat- so it’s easy to cook those hearty meals and keep them super-healthy!
To find out my cooking challenge, I spun the Gear of Goodness, and landed on level 1, which meant that in the difficulty ratings, my category was ‘easy’- so I’m cooking a super simple and hassle free ‘beef sautéed with pepper and ginger’ . This recipe has come from the Actifry app where you can find hundreds of great recipes all clearly labelled to show how easy they are to make. By downloading the Tefal Actifry app- you can sync it with whatever model of Actifry you have to find suitable, everyday healthy recipes to please everyone! You can even search for recipes by entering the items you have in your fridge and the app will find you recipes to correspond!
Here’s what you need for this recipe:
Beef sautéed with pepper & ginger:
- 600g rump steak
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Actifry spoons ground ginger
- 1 Actifry spoon honey
- 1 Actifry spoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Drizzle the Actifry spoon of oil around the bottom of the Actifry pan
- Finely slice the onions
- Slice the pepper into thin strips and then cut the strips in half
- Cut the steak into strips
- That’s all the prep work done, not you simply need to add the oil into the Actifry, cook the onions for 5 minutes, add the beef, tomatoes, pepper and ginger and cook for 2 minutes, then add the soy sauce and honey and cook for the further 5 minutes!
Watch the full recipe video here:
Want to learn more about Tefal’s innovative ActiProgramme? Have a look at this video!